Baan Dem Rak (House Full of Love)
Baan Dem Rak (BDR) Community Centre is a haven in the middle of a neighbourhood where poverty and sexual exploitation is widespread. We offer services like homework help, sports coaching and English club to kids and adults around us. Through the programmes and intentional relationship building, we keep in sync with the pulse and felt needs of the community. We offer a safe space for those who are vulnerable to experience and learn about the perfect love of Jesus. Visit our Baan Dem Rak website to find out more.
Baan Dem Rak exists to broaden the opportunities for the people in our neighbourhood. We are here to help people find God’s purpose for their lives, and then assist them in sourcing the skills and education needed to fulfil it. We anticipate community transformation and a disciple-making movement.
Current Staffing and Volunteer Needs
We need people like:
- People with experience in leadership and community development!
- English Teachers with a heart to serve our children and adults.
- Sports coaches that have a heart to work with older children and teens and can further develop our soccer or other sports programs that our community might show interest in.
- Church planters, we have a desire to see our community filled with home churches and are willing to independently take initiative to befriend people as part of their work day!
- Friendly and visionary people who love Jesus and are willing to help develop the community centre further!
Phone: (+66) 063 829 0061
Contact “House Full of Love” Community Center
Note: Online donations are NOT tax deductible.