Thailand has a population of a about 65 million, consisting of more than about 30 ethnic groups. The major ethnic group in Thailand is Thai. About 75% of the population is ethnically Thai. So, about 25% of the population are minority groups in Thailand. The Center for Minority groups is established for research and to help these minority groups.
The Center for Minority Groups has focused on a minority group living in Bangkok and southern Thailand. They form about 10% of the Thailand’s population. They have different cultures and traditions from the major ethnic group and others minority groups.
Center for Minority Groups's main ministries
- Research about the minority group.
- Publishing some books about the minority group.
- Cooperation with other organizations for the minority group.
- Evangelizism for the minority group.
- Intercession prayer network for the minority group.
- Training for Potential missionaries and devoted Christians to know the minority group and make them known to others.
- Having some formal and informal forums about the minority group.
- Collection data and making videos about the minority group.
- For the harvest time of the minority group.
- For more workers to come into the harvest field.
- For spiritual wisdom and protection for the workers.
Contact Center for Minority Groups
Note: Online donations are NOT tax deductible.