YWAM Ubon Ratchathani
Vision: A Holy Spirit led movement of reproduction of indigenous local community among the Isaans and neighbouring nations and the transformation of these nations, marketplace, schools, and homes through word based discipleship.
Objective: Discipleship among the youth, children and local community.
- Church Planting - Connecting with local church and training their leaders. (Presently training church leaders in house church planting throughout Ubon)
- Mercy Ministries(Baan How Foundation)
- Abandoned Babies
- Bethany Home - Teenage pregnancy counselling centre
- Mental Hospital and Cancer Centre outreach
- Education (Proposed 2013)
- Campus Ministries: Oasis Youth centre, Teaching English, Sports, Music, Dance and starting YWAM Club at the Campus
- Base to the nations: Presently working in Laos Fish Farm project with local leaders and starting Harvest Center to train leaders inside the nation.
Work with Children at Risk at Cambodia border (Proposed 2013)
- YWAM Base and Schools: Thai/Lao DTS and proposed Worship and Arts International DTS.
Ministry Location Leader: Joshua & Margaret Naidu
Baan How Foundation: Joshua Naidu
Abandoned babies home:
Bethany Home: Karis Piawong
English teaching: Katie Allen and James Resho
DTS: Noom Piawong and Joshua Naidu
Worship and arts ministry (Heart of Isaan): Noom Piawong and Art Pongchon
Oasis youth centre: Katie Allen and Yanger Jamir
House of prayer:
Hospital ministry: Joshua Naidu
Church planting: Sek Tongsin
Village ministry: Por Noi & Mae Tongbai
- Provision for the building project, as we have purchased a 6-rai (3 acres) land and hope to start building on it soon.
- Foundation Project: Under Baan How Foundation there are various mercy ministries (abandoned babies, teen pregnancy, hospital ministry, women at risk). Please pray for the right leaders and workers in these ministries.
- Provision of an administrator and accountant.
- Favor among the churches and locals.
- Open doors to the local community to establish discipleship making community (church planting)
- Guidance, wisdom and unity for teams running the different ministries.