I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine.
This is a compilation of some of the songs that best recognize the stuff inside of me. It's almost sort of a conversation between a human and God. The lyrics portray both sides of the relationship set to a beautiful, melodic backdrop of sound. This playlist sings of love, of heartache, of hope. In the quiet, thoughtful corners of dreams and reflections, these tracks will remind you why you're here.
- Close to my Heart – The Glorious Unseen
- What Love Really Means – JJ Heller
- Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) – Chris Rice
- Should You Return – Copeland
- Storm – Lifehouse
- Garden - Needtobreathe
- The One – Everyday Sunday
- Let Justice Sing – Five Star Streets
- Speak to Me Gently – Future of Forestry
- You Hold Me Now – Hillsong United
- Beautiful Love – The Afters
- Hallelujah – Rufus Wainwright
- In The Sun – Joseph Arthur
- Sigh No More – Mumford and Sons
- Take Me (As You Found Me) -- Anberlin
- I Celebrate The Day – Relient K
- By Your Side – Tenth Avenue North
- This is a Call – Thousand Foot Krutch
- You’re Beautiful – Phil Wickham
- While I’m Waiting – John Waller
- Oceans from the Rain – Seventh Day Slumber
- On Fire – Switchfoot
- Hold My Heart – Tenth Avenue North
- You Are More – Tenth Avenue North
- In My Arms – Plumb
- All We Thought We Could – This Day & Age
- To Be Alone With You – Sufjan Stevens
Meet the Author
I like taking pictures of people to remind them of their beauty. I like stringing words together that will stir something in a reader's spirits, perhaps even inspire. I love to love and I plan on spending the rest of my days pursuing our Father's love and in turn, giving it away.
I spent 3 months in 2010 volunteering with the Communications Department for YWAM Thailand.