A Big Wave is Coming!
Leaders in Asia and beyond are crying out for help.
- What leadership issues are you facing?
- Feeling stuck? We have coaches/mentors to help you.
- What tools do you need to be more effective and grow?
What is the APLC?
APLC aims to provide a custom-made curriculum for YOU with multiple topics to address your TOP 10 FELT NEEDS.
Spend 6 weeks of quality time with elders/leaders who are committed to building your capacity, enhancing your competencies, and increasing your conﬁdence through mentoring/coaching relationships - afﬁrming, honoring and empowering YOU and YOUR MINISTRY to thrive.
- Week 1 – Leadership Foundations
- Week 2 – Vision, Purpose & Goal Setting
- Week 3 – ‘HOW TOs’ of Leadership
- Week 4 – Team Development
- Week 5 – Growing the Ministry
- Week 6 – Understanding Transformation
Applicants will take a survey to determine their greatest felt needs in these 6 main categories. Teaching and content will then be adjusted to match what participants need the most.
Emphasis will be on experienced leaders "being with" the participants - helping them to process and apply the content in their local context.
In addition, each participant will be assigned a leadership coach who will meet with them regularly both during the course, and for up to 1 year afterward, to ensure that progress and application is made.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Dates: March 5 – April 12, 2018
Cost: The fees for the school are dependent on your country of origin. Please email APLC.email@example.com for more information.
Course Requirements: DTS graduate; minimum 1 year of some type of leadership experience.
Course Leaders: Sam Dharam, Phil Porter, Mel Tay